Starting up in business can be a daunting prospect, with budding entrepreneurs all too often left to fend for themselves.
We will help you to cut through the red-tape and support you at a crucial time in the life-cycle of your business.
Bring us your business ideas and we'll help you to evaluate them in a constructive and realistic manner. We can also help you:
- Decide on the most suitable structure for your business – sole trader, partnership, or limited company. There are advantages and disadvantages for each trading structure in terms of control, perception, support costs and tax implications. As such, care should be taken – we can help you with this important decision
- Prepare a business plan – an effective business plan will help to clarify your business objectives, and potentially help you to gain funding from investors. We can also assist you in the preparation of cashflow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
- Assess your finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance, and draw up the necessary proposals. Businesses are advised to consider a number of finance sources – doing so may afford greater flexibility in the long-term
- Establish a good working relationship with your bank
- Complete any registration procedures with Companies House and HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC). We can also assist in determining whether your business needs to be VAT registered or in a PAYE scheme
- Deal with company secretarial issues
- Set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements.
To arrange an initial consultation, please contact us today.